SeminarsHear from actual patients. They will share with you their histories, how they came to make the decision to have weight-loss surgery and what the experience was all about. You will learn how they changed their lives.
AppointmentsSchedule an appointment online or call 1-800-200-5553 for a free initial consultation with Dr. Andrei. Learn More about how you can take the first step to a happy and healthier future!
|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||–||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Walk the WalkLearn more about Dr.Andrei’s blog, “Walk the Walk”, a journal of Dr.Andrei’s own experience with taking the steps to a healthier lifestyle.
Valeriu E. Andrei, MD, Bariatric Associates, P.A.
Welcome to Valeriu E. Andrei, MD, Bariatric Associates, P.A., a go-to bariatric surgery practice for patients seeking support for weight loss and healthier lifestyles across the tri-state area. Since 2004, we have utilized the latest advancements in bariatric medicine for both surgical and non-surgical procedures that have given many a chance at starting a healthier new life. When diet and exercise are ineffective, your weight loss journey can truly begin when you schedule a consultation with Valeriu E. Andrei, MD, Bariatric Associates, P.A.
We’re known for our comprehensive lineup of bariatric surgery procedures and track record for success that allows us to transform lives on a daily basis. Because there is no one-size-fits-all approach to bariatric medicine, our expert team is well versed in numerous surgical and non-surgical options, including:
- Gastric Balloon – A temporary balloon is inserted into the stomach to reduce a patient’s food and beverage intake.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy – This surgical procedure reduces the stomach’s size, allowing the patient to feel full more quickly.
- Gastric Bypass – This surgery creates a small stomach pouch and eliminates a large portion of the small intestine.
- Duodenal Switch – Combining a sleeve gastrectomy and gastric bypass reduces the patient’s absorption of fat by at least 70%.
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery – For patients who have had a previous bariatric surgery that did not lead to the desired success.
- Diabetes Surgery – Patients with diabetes not only lose weight but also notice vast improvements in their diabetic state.
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss – We offer three procedures that do not require incisions or a lengthy recovery time.
- Medical Weight Loss Management – Tailored adult and youth programs help our patients lose weight and learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.
Our team also provides body sculpting services for targeted fat loss, as well as anti-reflux treatment to address the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), or severe acid reflux.
The Support You Deserve
Valeriu E. Andrei, MD, Bariatric Associates, P.A. is proud to provide our patients with an array of resources that support them throughout their weight loss journey. For instance, our seminars allow you to hear directly from our patients about their personal story and how bariatric surgery helped them change their lives for the better. Or, you can join our support group to meet peers who are going through or have conquered the same weight loss battle. To learn more, visit our blog, Walk the Walk, which chronicles Dr. Andrei’s own experience with taking steps toward a healthier lifestyle.
How to Get Started
If diet and exercise have not been effective in helping you achieve significant weight loss, it’s time to take the next step with Valeriu E. Andrei, MD, Bariatric Associates, P.A. We provide all new patients with a complimentary initial office evaluation to assess the condition of your health and explore which bariatric surgery options are available to you. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us today at 800-200-5553. We are available Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.