- Lead to 40% Excess Weight Loss First Year
- Utilize a Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Shorter Procedure Time
- No Increase in Acid Reflux
- Less Risk of Surgical Complications
- Frequent maintenance required : dumping of stomach contents– multiple times a day
- Odor and messiness may cause many people to skip dumping, which in turn will not provide additional weight loss.
- It Is New/Risky
- It is Less Effective in permanent weight loss
Contact Dr. Andrei to schedule a complimentary consultation to assess if this weight loss procedure is an appropriate surgical option for you.